Pump for cylinders filling with liquid and gaseous СО2
Pump for cylinders filling with liquid and gaseous СО2 is designed for:
- control over weight of cylinders subjected to filling,
- cylinders filling with liquid carbon dioxide (СO2) with weight batching,
- filling of cylinders of fire-fighting systems and fire extinguishers,
- filling of carbon dioxide bundles consisting of 6…12 cylinders with weight batching (weighting devices are supplied according to additional order).
- filling of cylinders with gaseous carbon dioxide (it is necessary at filling of cylinders with gas mixtures which compositions include carbon dioxide) using two methods:
– weight method – with high-accuracy batching by weight (with accuracy up to 10 g).
– method of partial pressures – with batching by filling pressure (up to 40 bar).
Pumping station consists of pumping unit, water gasifier, control system, and electronic weighting unit. Equipment is produced ready-to operate and does not require mounting works. Filling may be performed in the mode with manual or automatic shutdown of pump when cylinder being filled reaches the set weight or pressure. The unit is equipped with control device allowing to control the charging process in automatic mode. When set value of weight or pressure of cylinder filling is obtained, the station turns off automatically.
Station structure excludes oil entrance into cylinder being charged. Pumping unit and pipeline system of station are equipped with protection against emergency excess of operating pressure of station during its operation or staying under pressure – carbon dioxide discharge through bursting diaphragms.
The unit is equipped with outlet hose with universal unit of connection to average-volume cylinders. Under additional order, it is possible to supply necessary fittings for charging fire extinguishers and cylinders of other types as well as set of high-pressure metal hoses and necessary fittings for unit connection to СО2 storage reservoirs.
|Time of manufacture: up to 2 months||Warranty period: 12 months|